Some Details About Our Pet Services
Throw Me A Bone San Antonio is a licensed and insured pet sitter for our safety and yours. All of our agents have passed a background check and are bonded.
Free Initial Consultation
Single or Multiple Daily Visits
- Our pet service consultant will assist you personally to tailor a visitation schedule to work best for your pet's needs, your personal preferences and your budget. You can have as little as one visit per day up to 4 visits per day. Each visit will last approximately 45 minutes, in which time our pet-friendly agent will feed, water, play with and perform other pet related duties to your specifications.
- If your dog has been prescribed additional exercise by your veterinarian, or you have a breed that needs to use up a lot of energy throughout the day to keep them from destroying your home, we'll be happy to send a dog walker directly to you. It's amazing how well behaved dogs are who have daily walks.
- If you are running low on your pet's food, favorite treats, meds or supplies. We'll gladly do the shopping for you.
- When you don't have the time to take your pet(s) to much needed grooming appointments, vet visits or anywhere else you need your pet transported, we are available to take them for you.
P.U.P (pick up poop)
- This is self-explanatory. People who have multiple dogs in the same yard can immediately relate. We'll combine this service with your usual services to make sure you have a clean yard for an upcoming social gathering or for maintenance purposes.
- If you don't have the time to clean the cage of your reptile, bird or small mammal, we can do this for you. All we ask is that you have the replacement supplies on hand.
- You may need somone to stay overnight with an ailing pet, or to comfort an animal that has anxiety issues. Look no further. We can accomodate you and your beloved pet. This will take some warning as our agents will have to schedule time away from their families to perform this particular service.
Additional Free Services:
- Veterinarian and Groomer Referrals
- Dissuasion of Burglary by leaving different lights on and making the house look "lived in" while you are away.
I'm sure you've noticed mostly dog pictures posted on our walls. Don't let that fool you! We love our kitties, birdies, exotic and not so-exotic mammals, as well as all the other various creatures we look after.
San Antonio Pet Sitters | Dog Walkers | Overnight Pet Care | Pet Sitters International Affiliated
ASPCA Member | Dog Training |
Call Us Now!! (210) 722-3487
Sept. 22, 2010 - Anonymous - Google
PetSitting done right! You can always count on Jessica and her staff to accommodate all your needs. Walking, running, feeding, cleaning, unconditional love-- you name it TMAB does it! This service allows for a worry free vacation -- your pets are in the best hands in San Antonio!!
Aug. 16th, 2010 - Denise - Google
Pet Sitting with Love And Yet AGAIN ... Throw Me a Bone Pet Sitting saves the day!! Put your pets in their hands. Everything will always be PERFECT! :)
Jun. 12, 2010 - Dawn - Google
A Great Help We are a family of 6 -- 4 dogs and 2 humans; needless to say the dogs rule the roost when we are here and need a lot of attention when we are out. Since we both work, help is needed and Throw Me a Bone was a God send: TMAB by and through Jessica and Alyssa are a tremendous help. In particular we appreciate their flexible attitude when it comes to dealing with sudden changes in plans, schedules or adjusting to health concerns for our individual pets. We trust them completely!
Jun. 11, 2010 - Denis - Google
Best around! When we moved to San Antonio, we didn't know what to expect for dog walking services. Throw me a bone set all our fears to rest! They're flexible, are great with our dogs, and the prices are really competitive!
May 28, 2010 - Amy H. - Google
My dog's love this service! My dog's love this service! On behalf of my dogs, I have to say Throw Me a Bone is a wonderful company! My dogs get so excited to see their favorite dogsitter, LeAnn. Jessica, the owner, is an impressive businesswoman who takes great care of her human and canine customers. I'd recommend this company to anyone who loves to see their pets happy and in good hands!
May 24, 2010 - erik - Google
Great help with my 2 dogs! I inherited 2 dogs from my roommate and Throw Me a Bone has been a real god-send for dropping by the house and looking in on them when I am away. Kudos to Jessica for her personally and her staff.
Throw Me A Bone
Pet Sitting & Dog Walking